Мy name is Dzianis Kotau. I'm Solutions Architect and Zend Certified PHP Engineer. I'm PHP evangelist and loved in it.
Here you can find some of my open source and pet projects. There are some notes about my commercial projects as well.
Table of Contents
- Open Source Projects
- Commercial projects
Open Source Projects
Here is the list of my most significant open source work.
Here is my blog where I post my work and ideas. There are not as many articles as I would like to see, but some of them in draft status and will be posted soon.
EduCat is my own mentorship project. Here I help newbies to learn their first programming language (PHP) and mentor junior/middle/senior developers.
MoonShine Impersonate is User Impersonation for MoonShine admin panel. User impersonation refers to the ability of a system to temporarily grant access to another users account, typically an administrator or support staff. This feature can be extremely useful for troubleshooting, testing, or resolving user issues without the need for the original user's login credentials.
IBM App ID OAuth 2.0 Client
IBM App ID OAuth 2.0 Client package provides IBM App ID OAuth 2.0 support for the PHP League's OAuth 2.0 Client. This package allows the application written in PHP to authenticate users via IBM App ID service. Please, read this page for full documentation.
Open Source Contributions
Here is the list of some of mine contributions to different open source projects:
- Laravel Pint - allowed output format supported by PHP-CS-Fixer.
- Spatie Laravel Data - allowed to fetch union data properties in unified way.
- Laravel Splade - added ability to use Closure as a sortable parameter in table's column.
- Symfony OAuth2 Client Bundle - added IBM App ID OAuth provider.
- Laravel Jigsaw - switched to use Markdown extra instead of Parsedown extra.
- Laravel MoonShine - allowed to log actions if requester is MoonshineUser only.
- Laravel MoonShine - allowed to use plural title for moonshine:resource command.